Induction cooking is the new and safe cooking method that most people are shifting to. Not only does this eliminate the risks of an open flame, it also helps you to save on cooking gas expenses. While yes, it does add to your energy bills, induction cooktops are usually quite energy efficient and this means that in the long run, you save. And today we have brought you an appliance that is going to help you to make this switch seamlessly. We are talking about an induction cooktop with downdraft.
If you are trying to find out how the downdraft solves problems then let’s take you through that first. Downdrafts are a way of keeping cooking fumes and smells away from the rest of your house ad kitchen. And it has often been debated that downdrafts work better than updrafts. While that debate is still on, the cooktop seems to work very well, with the downdrafts and manages to keep your kitchen free of any lingeringsmells.
With that out of the way, now let’s take a look at the actual cooktop:
Now, as you can see from the photo, this is an induction cooktop having 4 ‘burners’ so to speak. So you can simultaneously have 4 dishes on the hobs. Also, this ADA compliant cooktop comes with this sleek black finish which is very easy to keep clean and free of the stains from spills etc.
As for its other attributes, here’s taking a look:
- The 4 ‘burners’ are actually ribbon heating elements on which your induction cookware needs to sit.
- It comes with a 3 speed fan to help with the cooking.
- It is also fitted with a 400 CFM unit.
- There is also a bridge element on which you can use a rectangular shaped double-burner pan for cooking.
We went searching across the reviews that have been left by the customers and here’s what we realized about this cooktop with downdraft.
One person clearly highlighted the extra features that they noticed on this cooktop. These are all features that have not already been mentioned in the product details:
- It comes with a melt setting.
- It comes with large and small eye settings
- You can configure the heating elements in a number of different ways.
- GE gives excellent customer support – which is another reason that this is going to be worth your money and effort.
Besides these obvious features, why else will you go for this? Let’s look at some more of these opinions, shall we?
- Since you can easily keep two adjacent burners on at the same time, this seems like a great way to create a large heated surface, that is just right for a large griddle. This will ensure that even as you put on your rectangular griddle and ‘dot’ pancakes on it, each will cook equally and uniformly – so hot spots and no cool spots!
- It costs quite a bit less than most of the other similar products in the market – now that is quite a thing. You get one of the best cooktops, but you end up saving close to $40 on it!
- Yes, installing the downdraft vent maybe a little issue, but just get together the know-how and the requisite FLEX piping and you should be able to manage that in a jiffy!
- As opposed to regular gas stove units, this being smooth and plain on top, cleaning up is so easy. There are no grooves into which trapped food can get stuck.
- And though already mentioned above – the bridge element is a real crowd pleaser!
- And as for more information on this cooktop – and exactly how and why the downdraft feature will work for you – you can always go and check out the sum total of all the customer reviews left on Amazon.
So, if this is the cooktop that you want for your kitchen, then just head over to Amazon and place the order. It is a big piece of appliance, so an executive will be in touch with you and schedule an in-person delivery within a few days! And once that’s done, you are all set to use your induction cooktop with downdraft… And once you have one of these in your house you will start to appreciate for the first time ever – just how useful and convenient it can be!
Incoming search terms:
- 30 downdraft induction cooktop (4)
- who makes an induction cooktop with a down draft (2)
- induction range with downdraft ventilation (2)
- induction cooktop with downdraft exhaust (2)
- are there any induction ranges with downdraft (2)
- why does my thermador downdraft vent not go down smoothly (2)
- images for induction cooktop with inbuilt fan (1)
- induction cooker exhaust (1)
- downdraft induction cooktops (1)
- downdraft for induction (1)
- review of sirius induction and downdraft unit (1)
- Western Premium WP36IDD5 36 inch induction downdraft cooktop (1)
- why are there no induction downdraft cooktops (1)