When you switch to induction cooktops, you automatically have to get a new set of cookware – because your ordinary cookware won’t do. And to that end, you will find multiple options in the market, both online and offline…however, you might well be confused about which ones will be right for you.
The aim is to get something that is induction-friendly, will be long lasting and easy on the pocket. And we have brought you just the set you need; this Cuisinart multiclad pro has wowed more than 300 customers on Amazon alone…
And the particular set we are talking about is the –
- It is modern and quite good when it comes to comfort – the handles are easy to hold, and they stay cool even when in use – so you won’t have to worry about getting burnt.
- And the stainless steel construction with aluminum core makes it perfect for induction cooktops and ovens.
- Plus, the aluminum core ensures that the food will get warm and cook in record time, and when releasing the food from the cookware, the food won’t stick to the sides.
- The set comes with all the necessary units—
- Quart saucepans
- Veggie steamer
- Open skillet
- Sauté pan
- The cookware is easy to wash and is dishwasher friendly. There is no coating or plastic parts that might come off at any point of time.
- The lids close tightly and the aluminum core ensures that warm food stays warm till you are ready to serve the meals.
As you can probably tell already, this unit is great for any household using induction cooktops, and if you were still worried whether it would be a good buy then let these points from some customer reviews ease your worries—
- A 12 piece set for under $250 is already a great bargain! Throw into that the fact that these are non-stick AND induction friendly – and you have a deal you cannot refuse!
- Also these are super easy to clean. There is always the option of putting these in the dishwasher, but you may not want to. Often you find that with new cookware, you tend to want to be super careful with them. And if you are that sort then this will come good news to you. Since these cookware are naturally not likely to stain much and easily, they are quite easy to wash by hand.
- While Cuisinart advises you to hang the pots for the best results, there is another more compact way to store them, especially for people who do not have hooks for hanging in their kitchen! All you need to do is ensure they are completely dry. Then stack them up but with layers of kitchen towel in between so that one cookware bottom doesn’t touch the other. And that’s it!
- Another big plus point is that all these all have the same circumference on top. So while you have a limited number of lids, these will suffice for all the cookware. They are all interchangeable and every lid fits on every pot.
- And finally – did you know, you can fry eggs on these WITHOUT even a drop of oil? That’s right! The non-stick technology is so good that till no scratches appear on the layer, your eggs too will not stick at all. And every time, you will have perfectly fried oil-free sunny-side-ups!
We can only give you so much information about this set of induction friendly cookware. But the real convincing or decision making – that has to come from you. And we suggest that you do take that look into the reviews. We have picked up a few factors, but there is still a whole lot left for you to discover from the reviews as well as from your own experience with the product! All you have to do is decide to get the Cuisinart multiclad pro, get to Amazon…and the rest is easy.