If rice is your mainstay, then you will surely appreciate the induction cookware that we are featuring today. In fact, it allows you to prepare any type of rice, within record time. So you get well cooked rather than mushy rice every single time. That must have piqued your interest – so we will walk you through the best features of the unit we are featuring today – and you can make up your mind if you want to go ahead and give it a try. After all, 200+ customers already have, and the number only seems to be increasing…
So here’s the cookware we are talking about – the…
Zojirushi NP-HBC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer with Induction Heating System, Stainless SteelWe have already told you that this unit has bagged rave reviews and more than 200 customers’ applauds because of its features…and now it’s your turn to take a look at them…
Now, you already know that conventional rice cookers also have a variety of features, but with this rice cooker, the technology used is advanced. For one, conventional cookers have basically two modes – the cooking mode and the keep warm mode. For the other, conventional cookers cannot offer any advanced options or means of cooking rice… but the microcomputer based Zojirushi NP offers a lot more in this sphere.
- Easy to read LCD control panel
- Clock and timer
- Keep warm feature so you can serve the rice warm, and ready to eat — every time
You can choose a variety of cooking modes and functions – and prepare different varieties of rice:
- White rice
- Sushi rice
- Sweet rice
- Brown rice (in all its healthy avatars)
And that is not all – the cooking utensil is also made in such a way that it will become warm quickly and stay warm as per needs. Plus, the microcomputer technology controls the cooking temperature at different levels of cooking – so the rice is cooked evenly and quickly.
Now let’s take a look at what comes with the unit—
- Rice measuring cup
- Spatula and holder
- The actual cooking utensil that has the water levels marked according to the different types of rice
And let’s not forget that the unit itself looks uniquely interesting– fits right in with your other kitchen implements and the décor. And it is super-easy to clean!
And that isn’t all – there are also some invaluable tips and information that we can cull out of the reviews. After all, you have to agree that it is only when a person spends his hard earned money on buying something and it turns out to be really good will they go and leave a review on Amazon.
And with that in mind we went about checking up on what makes this a winner. And here are a few features that buyers seem to find helpful – they may just help you to make the choice:
- It is not only easy to use – but potentially foolproof. As in no matter what you do, so long as you follow the instructions, you will always end up with fluffy and well cooked rice.
- Another point raised was that with a lot of other rice cookers, the end result usually is that the rice at the top is fluffy, but that at the bottom remains gluggy or even a little over done. But customers attest to the fact that that isn’t the case with this one.
- It even has two great little feature that most working moms are going to appreciate. One of which we have already mentioned when talking about the product. And that was the keep warm or warm up later option. This means that you can leave your rice made and come back to it later. But the other feature – one pointed out by a customer – was the delayed start option! That way you can put in the rice and water and program it to start cooking later – closer to your actual meal time!
- You can actually use this cooker to cook other grains as well – such as quinoa or oats or brown rice. Again this is tried and tested advice from customers!
Talking about the effectiveness of this rice cooker, you will get a fair idea of that from the customer reviews…and since we couldn’t get all that has been said in the 200+ reviews on Amazon.
Now that you know about the great features on this induction style rice cooker – the next step is obviously to test it out for yourself…and in order to do that you will have to get yours’ first!
So no more waiting for the best rice cooker – place your order today for the…